Classik Management is the sole owner of the information collected on this Web site. We only gather information we need to serve you better and will not – without your consent, – sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement except in cases where in good faith we believe that the law requires us to do so, it is necessary to protect Classik Management’s rights and/or property, or if circumstances necessitate acting to protect the personal safety of staff or of the public.
- Classik Management movers will not move any live plants
- Classik Management movers reserves the right to waive responsibility for any item Classik Management movers feels cannot be moved safely. Waiver forms must be signed before move begins.
- Classik Management movers will not begin a move until all items are removed from dressers, chest of drawers, entertainment centers, wine racks, or any other piece of furniture containing items, which may be removed.
- Classik Management movers will not begin a move until all boxes are taped and sealed.
- Classik Management movers will not accept responsibility for any items within a box or container unless Classik Management movers physically damaged the box or container.
- Classik Management movers will not move any articles of clothing that are not properly boxed. Classik Management movers will not move any loose articles of clothing.
- Classik Management movers have the right to refuse service to anyone they wish (Classik Management will not accept referral fees on refused customers).
- At Classik Management movers discretion, Classik Management movers will repair or replace any damaged items.
- Classik Management movers will not begin a move until all electronic items are disconnected from each other and outlets. i.e. stereos, VCR’s computers, etc.
- Classik Management movers will not move pianos unless prior arrangements are made.
I understand that if the apartment complex does not pay the referral commission in the event that Classik Management guidelines are not met (i.e., I fail to list Classik Management on Guest Card, Application or Lease Contract, I break my lease, I visited the property I am moving to before registering with Classik Management, I am not current on my rent, I move from a sister property or I am a onsite transfer, I fail to abide by my contractual obligations, etc.), I will be responsible for the cost of the move at the following prices: $200 for a 1 bedroom move, $250 for a 2 bedroom move, $300 for a 3 bedroom, or $350 for a 4 bedroom.
Moving terms assume a local move from a residence to an apartment with no unusual circumstances, such as extraordinarily long walks, inoperative elevators or stairwells, etc.
The free move includes moving of the free items listed above. It does not include packing, disassembly of furniture, etc. All miscellaneous items should be packed and protected in sealed boxes by the client. We will be happy to provide packing and assembly/disassembly services for an additional hourly charge. Contact us for details.
Your rent should be at least $500 for the one bedroom, $800 for the two bedrooms, $1000 for three bedrooms and $1200 for the four-bedroom apartment to get this offer.
We can always move only the free items for you. There is never a requirement for you to pay extra for your move. Provided that all other terms of service are satisfied, we can always guarantee that we will move some, if not all of your belongings. We always strive to move as much as possible at no cost to you.
Classik Management is not a moving company. We are an apartment-locator (Realtor®), who offers you a free move into your new home as thanks for using our services.
We arrange your move for you, and use only reputable moving companies who are insured to industry standards. We are not held liable for losses or damages occurred during your move. It is the responsibility of you, the property owner, to obtain excess property insurance on your belongings if coverage is desired during your move. This coverage is available from the moving company who performs your move.
If there is any claim arises because of the movers, property owner has to deal with them directly and in no case Classik Management will be involved. We strongly suggest that after we authorize a Free Move Please call the movers and ask any question you have regarding the Insurance Liability and there company.
Any Rebate offer is subject to the consent of the principals we represents.
Equal Housing Opportunity.